Mission and main objectives:
- Coordinate a casting moulding line from a global scope point of view (quotation, designs, processes, quality issues and follow up activities).
- Coordinate and develop improvement activities acording to legal requeriments.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Moulding line coordination (PE engineering point of view)
- Core shop outsourcing supervision.
- ON-site fettling start of activity.
- Times re-evaluation to improve headcounts reduction activities.
- Ergonomic studies and improvement to achive OSHAS target (Zero Range A and B).
- Update and unify drawing of pouring ladles to meet safety regulations.
- Design and certification of devides.
- New instalations activities.
- 2D ; 3D drawing activities.
Background & Experience:
- Industrial / Chemical engineering degree.
- Cross function / cross cultural / cross company activities.
- Casting (engineering or production) knowledge.
- H&S legal requeriments knowledge.
- Familiar with strategies & target deployment management.
- Initiative, Flexible and Team Worker.
- Willing to travel and stages worldwide.
- English and Spanish fluent.
Blog de Empleo, Formación y Recursos Humanos en Cantabria, más info: www.santiagosaroortiz.com