IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA Y CONSTRUCCIÓN S.A.U. is one of the world’s leading engineering and construction companies in the energy sector. The company is based in Madrid, Spain and forms part of the IBERDROLA group as one of the largest international utilities. As part of our strategic international growth we are looking for construction and engineering professionals in our Berlin offices where we were awarded with the EPC turnkey construction of a CHP power plant. We are interested to fill the following vacancy for this project. If you are motivated in Energetic Sector, we are searching the following profile.
INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE MANAGER IN GERMANY, LOCATED IN LICHTERFELDE, BERLIN.
The warehouse manager will be responsible :
- For day to day receipt and control, and manteinance and delivery of all the materials and equipment necessary for the construction of the combined cycle power plant.
- Reception of the equipment.
- Inspection of every materials or equipment before their storage.
- Detect and correct every deficiencies caused by manufacturer during transportation.
- Day to day coordination of the activities with sub constractors, constructions supervisors and logistic coordinator.
Aptitudes y conocimientos deseados:
4 years of Experience preferably in the industrial sites as POWER PLANTS AND/OR OIL AND GAS.
Basic Knowledge of the regulatory aspects for a Project of construction of combined cycle power plant in Germany.
Language Skills: German and English are mandatory for the position.
We offer very attractive salary and benefits.
Oferta de empleo gestionada por Randstad
Blog de Empleo, Formación y Recursos Humanos en Cantabria, más info: www.santiagosaroortiz.com